Thursday, November 1, 2007

Blog Disclaimer and Comments Policy

This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of the people, institutions, or organizations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

Any reviews of books, restaurants, tourist sites, food products, music and anything else are unpaid unless I explicitly state otherwise. The term unpaid includes other forms of payment (i.e. free cds, free books, free meals) in additional to monetary pay.

My thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I come to learn more and develop my understanding about the things I am blogging about. This blog just provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at a particular point in time. These may change over a period of time. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without giving a reason.

My blog includes links to other websites operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access for you to the information contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other site, any product, or service that may be offered through other websites.

Comments are welcome. However, please note that tasteless and insulting comments may be deleted. Any personal remarks and attacks may be deleted. The same holds true for off-topic comments. Any comments that link spam, marketing blogs, or marketing messages will be deleted. I am not responsible for the content in the comments other than those made by me.

Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments: